Monday, June 18, 2007

Alphabet

Today was a pretty uneventful day. We actually didn't go anywhere until dinner time. We were supposed to go to the Norfolk Botanical Gardens, but the temps were in the 90s today. Since I try not to put sunscreen on Linda, I def didn't want to be out at 11am in that heat. I got some stuff done around the house and we went swimming after nap. She did really good in the pool today. Her new thing is to go up and down the pool stairs. She likes doing that and splashing.

Missy called and so we went to dinner at Friendly's. On the way home from Friendly's we were practicing our alphabet. I said "A" she said "A, B" I said "B" she said "C", etc all the way to L! After she said L she said P. So I took her back to M. She correctly to U, skipped V and said W. So I corrected her and she went to Z correctly. So she said the entire alphabet by herself except for 2 letters! I couldn't believe it! I thought that was so good for 15 months.

She is ready for bed so off I go!

No comments: