Thursday, November 6, 2008











We visited the aquarium this morning. Linda and Ryleigh had a great time. Linda is always trying to teach Ry different things. She taught her about a lobster b/c Ry mistakenly called it a crab. She also told Ry that baby turtles were called hatchlings. I think she actually does teach Ry some stuff, lol. They are building new exhibits to the aquarium, so it isn't all that great right now. The girls didn't mind though. They loved touching sting rays, and horse shoe crabs. The aquarium has a new play area for the kids. It is pretty nice. The girls liked playing in there for about an hour.
Linda read her first sentence the other day. "The pig is big." She won't read that many words all the time. She definitely prefers doing one word at a time. If she gives me ANY indication she isn't feeling it, I stop. She is so little, I don't want to force her. Fortunately she asks me to do words quite a bit.
We were in walmart the other day looking for the spice cloves. I couldn't find any. Of course I talk to Linda non stop about every little thing she sees. So I told her I couldn't find any cloves, and how it's near Thanksgiving and how that might be why, blah blah blah. We were walking down the isle a few moments later and she got so excited and started pointing. She said, "Look Mama! I found the clothes!." It was so cute. At the check out isle some lady told me she thought I was a good mother. She based this on the fact that I was talking to Linda the whole time, and told her about the little bar that separates people's orders from one another. It was nice to hear someone say that, and greatly appreciated.

No comments: