Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Autumn












What another beautiful day here. I was able to get around pretty early, so we headed outside before heading to the library. This morning was cute b/c Ryleigh was asking Linda to read her a story. It was Skippy Jon Jones opposites. There were a lot of simple words in there, so Linda probably could have actually read it to her, but I was getting Linda dressed. The library was fun as always. After the library we headed home to play outside. The girls wanted to play on the swing set, so I sent them out. It was nice b/c I was inside getting lunch ready and they were outside. I cracked the window so I could hear and they played for about 1/2 hour before coming in for lunch. It's nice they are getting a little older now.
After nap, we went back outside. I did some raking. The back yard was really covered in leaves. I raked most of them, but looked at the trees and saw a lot more are still going to fall. I put the leaves in a big pile and let the girls have some fun. As you can see they did. Copper was a good sport as always as well. Linda has this fake smile that she does now if she knows you are going to take her picture. That is what she has on her face in one pic, lol. I've enjoyed this fall so much. We just really love being outdoors.



No comments: