Monday, November 10, 2008












We headed to the gardens today. What a glorious day to be there. The sun felt so nice and warm. We went with Ryleigh, Brianna, and Amber. I had to borrow pics from Amber b/c I forgot my camera. Anyway, the girls had such a good time running all over exploring. We packed a lunch and ate near the lake out in the sun. It was nice to be out after all the rain last week.
We haven't read any words in a few days, so we did a little this evening. She read the words "we" and "will." Then she was done for the night.
I did find out that Jesus lives in Virginia w/Linda. After nap I was talking about Jesus w/her. I told her Jesus lived up in Heaven. She told me, "No, Jesus lives in Virginia w/me." It was cute. I also asked her who my best friend was. At first she said Ryleigh. Then I repeated the question, and asked her who my best friend was. She thought for a second and said, "Daddy!" It is amazing to see her thinking things out. She obviously has some concept of a husband/wife relationship. She surprises me everyday w/something she says.



No comments: