Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Great Day





Linda and I had so much fun after nap today. I had bought some sunflower seeds to plant w/her so out we went. She was so excited to plant them. They are the 12 ft ones. That should be so fun to watch them grow. We also planted the plants that her and Grandpa Mc started from seeds. She was interested to learn about the roots and see the seed and how it opened, etc.
I had checked out a My First Little House book from the library a while ago and Linda loved it so much. I LOVE Little House on the Prairie, so I began searching for the entire set to buy (at very discounted rates, lol) I couldn't find anything on Craig's list, freecycle, or Ebay. I had joined a homeschooling on line flea market site and saw them on there. I bought them all. They arrived today. I was so excited to share these books w/Linda. She has loved reading them today. It's just one of those days I am so happy to have a daughter. She is such a blessing in my life.
the other pic is of the duck we had for a day. I had the summer safety cover off for the initial vac of the pool. all of a sudden this duck came and was visiting us for the day. The dogs chased him away, and now the cover is on, so it wouldn't be comfy for the duck.

No comments: