Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ballerina











After a couple months of talking about it, Linda's first ballet class happened tonight. Oh my word did she love it. The instructor asked the parents to leave the room. I completely understand, as it was 15 little girls + parents would have been quite a commotion. I was able to peak in the window several times. She was sooooooooooooo cute. The one time I looked in she was going down the room holding a little girl's hand doing tip toes. It just brought tears to my eyes. They did 1/2 hr of ballet and 1/2 hr of tap. It was so cute to hear all their little tap shoes just a going in there. She came out really beaming. She couldn't wait to go back. This class is 5 weeks long. The 5th week the parents will go in and they will show us what they have learned. I can't wait. I love having a little girl!

No comments: