Monday, May 11, 2009

All Things Bugs





Have I mentioned the child LOVES bugs? Today she found a cricket. She has no fear of bugs. She is not allowed to pick up spiders or touch bees, but everything else is fair game. I love that she has no fear. The other day she said as she was picking up an unknown bug, "It might bite me." Then she picked it up. She has gotten pinched before by those huge black beatles, but still she will pick them up. I would say bugs are her greatest love. We got her a little necklace where she can put her bugs in and carry them around and look at them. She loves it. I don't care for bugs, but I tried my best not to influence her when she was little (screaming when I saw one, etc). She is just the coolest kid and I love that she is so adventurous.
The other pic is just a cute one of Copper. Tom got me a new camera for Mother's Day and we were trying it out. Our old camera was 3.1 megapixals. This one is 12! I'm excited b/c the other camera was great, but when I blew up a picture, you could really tell it was low megapixal. I'm happy to have a new one.

1 comment:

Mommymel said...

Cute picture! She's a future entemologist, I think. Hope you had a great mother's day!