Saturday, February 7, 2009

zoo and big girl bed













Tonight is the night I have been anticipating and dreading. Linda is in her big girl bed as we speak. It is a low loft bed. She was so excited to get in the bed. We celebrated the end of the crib w/some pizza tonight. Tom almost made me cry several times, just b/c she is growing up. She will be 3 next month! As you can imagine, I'm terrified she will get out all night long and never go to sleep again. It really has everything to do w/my comfort. I'm used to putting her in the crib and walking out. She goes to sleep on her own and so I can relax. I'm worried I won't have that down time for nap, or at night. Just wish us luck, b/c there is no going back now! I'll let everyone know how she did. She has been in it for about 10 min now, and hasn't gotten out yet.
We headed to the zoo today w/our friends Lori and Nora. They have memberships, so we got in for free. The weather was perfect, and the girls had such a good time. Linda enjoyed running all over and just having fun. Thanks to Lori and Nora for letting us go w/them.


2 comments:

Mommymel said...

Congratulations Linda! You're a big girl now!!! I just know she's going to adjust just fine... keep us posted.

deb said...

sooo.... how is it going with the big girl bed?!