Sunday, February 15, 2009

couple bed pics











Copper figured out he could easily jump up onto the loft bed, so we took some pics of all of us up there. He had made himself comfy, and I had to tell him several times when it was time to get down. The big girl bed is going well. Linda still hasn't gotten out of it, which makes me very happy. I almost finished decorating the room today. We got her a quilt, and the quilt came w/a sham. I knew she wasn't going to use the sham, so I hung it on her wall. It looks good up there. I also centered her Jesus picture over her bed, and added some wall decorations. It looks really cute. She was quite concerned where her crib went. I had Craig's listed it to a guy w/a 3 month old baby. She was happy to know it had gone to a baby. Not too much going on here really. It's turned chilly again, but really not all that cold. Anyway, we are looking forward to warmer weather.

No comments: