Monday, February 2, 2009

Another day at the Garden












What a beautiful day it has been. I think the forecasters were saying 60, but it feels warmer than that. We headed to the garden again today. Last time we went I noticed many of the daffodils were blooming. I didn't ever remember them blooming so early, in January. That is one of the pics that Linda is in. In the beginning of the visit we were in jackets. By the end we were just in our shirts. It was really nice out. One of the pics is of Linda in a nest. She was pretending to be a bird. It was so cute. We just had a real nice day at the garden. We are so blessed to have places like this to take children to.



2 comments:

Mommymel said...

It was so gorgeous yesterday, I was envious. Sarah has Hannah's cold now, so we were stuck here, but at least we got to go out in the sunshine a little to ride bikes and such around here. I can't wait to get out to the garden, but will probably wait till spring. I'm really glad you guys had a nice time!

Della Hill said...

Hi,
I am so glad you found me and left a comment on my blog.
I am in the Salem ward.
I actually live across the street from Melissa.
My youngest child is 7, but I sometimes go to play group with other gals from my ward just to hang out and visit.
I'm not sure when the next one is, but maybe I could let you know and you could come.
I love how blogging connects people.
-Della