Wednesday, December 10, 2008






















Let me start off by saying, yes Linda is wearing shorts! It is a warm day in December, and we are taking advantage of it.
We went to a children's gym to their Christmas party today. That is where these pictures were taken. I was paying for Linda and turned around and she is upside down on the bar. She is so coordinated, and not even 3 yet! The picture of her waving is when Santa came out. She was quite excited to see Santa. I wasn't sure if she was going to sit on his lap, but she went w/o hesitation. Santa asked Linda what she wanted for Christmas, and Linda said, "I want a spider!" She also told my cousin last night that she wanted a spider for Christmas. Now Tom and I are wondering if we should get her a spider! The verdict is out on that one, but I'll let everyone know. They also did a little craft, and had a story. It was very nice, and only $5 a child.
We were getting ready to eat lunch and Linda was saying prayer. She said, "And please bless that Santa has a good day." Too funny. Another hysterical thing she said today was in the car. I had just pulled into the gym, and turned the iPod off. So the car was playing the radio. An upbeat song came on. The little girl I watch, Ryleigh, was in the car w/us. All of a sudden Linda says, "Shake it Ry!" It was so funny. I laughed so hard. She is quite the character.

No comments: