Sunday, December 14, 2008












The last picture here is of Linda sleeping the other day before I got her up from nap. She just looked so peaceful, I wanted to try to capture the moment. I don't even think the camera did it justice.
The picture of Linda and Sierra is from the other day when I had physical therapy. You can see a gingerbread house in the background that they were working on. Linda was convinced there was a gingerbread man inside it.
We decorated our tree this evening. Linda and Tom picked out the tree last night. Linda was quite excited about the notion of having a Christmas tree in our house. She said, "We are having a Christmas tree in our home?" I told her we were and she said, "where will we put it?" She then pointed to the center of the kitchen. I told her it would actually go in the room w/her toys. She said, "in w/my toys?" but really accented the word my. It was cute. She initially enjoyed decorating the tree. After putting several ornaments on she told us to "stop decorating the tree now." It was funny. I asked her if she knew what goes under the tree. She had no clue, so I told her presents. She seemed to like that idea. The kids got stockings from church today and Linda was so excited to see what was in her stocking. This Christmas will really be a fun one for us.



No comments: