Saturday, July 4, 2009

Strasburg Railroad















































So I realized I did these backwards, lol. Let me repeat (as you will see in two posts down), we are officially on vacation. We visited PA Dutch country Wed, Thurs, Fri. Wed we went to do some Amish stuff, Thurs we went to Dutch Wonderland, and Fri we visited Strasburg railroad. So I am posting these in the reverse order we did them.
The railroad was very fun. My 4 3/4 yr old nephew is really into trains. It was fun just seeing him get so excited about all the trains, and riding on a real train. Linda enjoyed herself too.
After the railroad we headed up to NY, which is where we will be for the remainder of our vacation. The last three days were really so much fun, and we are so grateful to our family for including us in their plans!








No comments: