Saturday, July 18, 2009

One PROUD Mama!!!!!!!!



Linda has really stepped it up a notch w/her reading this week. I'm not really sure why. When she doesn't want to read herself, I NEVER force it. I figure she is so young, and she loves books so much, I don't want her to hate reading. She has put several stickers on her library summer reading program sheet this week, all self initiated. I tweaked the sheet a little bit. It's supposed to be every 10 min spent reading you mark out and oval. I changed it to every book Linda reads (the books are beginner books obviously). She only had a couple stickers on there up until this week. I guess she just wasn't feeling it. Tonight we went upstairs getting ready for bed. I had to go to the bathroom, so I told her to get changed, and pick out some books. I'm in the bathroom and I can hear her reading a book to herself. I finished up and grabbed the camera. How cute is this little girl?!?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that'a awesome...can she teach my 8 year old to read without being asked! =-)