Thursday, March 26, 2009

Not too much going on




Not too much going on this week. We hosted playgroup Monday and Wednesday. Tuesday we went to the reading bus. Monday and Tuesday we watched a friend from church's little girl, Maggie. She spent the night w/us. Linda enjoyed have the extra playmate. I had Ry on Monday as well, so all I can say is I was busy, lol. Today we ran some errands early in the morning, and then headed to gym class. Linda had a great time at gym, as usual. This afternoon we dodged the rain and played outside. A couple times we had to come up on the porch b/c it was raining hard. We had accidently left a couple pieces of chalk outside, which she got a hold of. If you don't know what happens to sidewalk chalk when it gets wet, it is very soft. She got it all over herself. I took a couple of pics of her. It's hard to tell, but she has chalk all over her hands, and some on her face too. The glasses she is wearing are her 3D chalk glasses. She had a great time getting all messy. We got some energy out. I have now determined my child is in better shape than I am. She knows I can run again w/my knee and asks me to run w/her. I was ready to quit way before she was. She has quite a bit of stamina. Tomorrow is a big night for her. My father is coming and taking her to the Grandfather/Granddaughter date night at the gym. The theme is princesses. They will be taking pics of the two of them, so I'll try to post it tomorrow night after she goes to bed.

1 comment:

Mommymel said...

Glad all is going well, I hope Linda has lots of fun at the gym with Grandpa!