Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Festival























We went to the local farmers market for a fall festival. The weather was a little chilly, and it was unsure if it would rain. But it held off, and they went ahead and had the festival. I am so glad we went. Linda's highlight of the morning was the baby ducklings/chics that she got to hold. She really enjoyed that. She also enjoyed her pony ride. I felt somewhat bad for her b/c I said no to bouncing and face painting b/c it was so expensive! I thought the pony ride was expensive too, but I knew it was something she would really enjoy.

Notice the one picture of her holding up her thumb near the bees. I took a picture of her right after she got stung by one of the bees. all she said was, "ow." It was cute. The beekeepers were somewhat worried about it, probably b/c they thought I might freak out, lol. but I didn't care if she got stung, as she is not allergic. Believe me, she has had worse happen, w/her love of bugs. There was just one little square screen where some of the bees were peeking thru. Forwhatever reason she stuck her hand up to it. She is very good in nature about not touching bees or spiders. In fact I have never seen her try to touch a bee or spider. She is my little trooper.

No comments: