Thursday, September 24, 2009

We LOVE the Gardens!






Posted by Picasa






It's always a good day when we go to the gardens! The weather was warm and humid, perfect for the fountains. There probably aren't too many fountain days left in the year, so I wanted to take advantage of it.

The videos are pretty cute. The first video I was trying to tickle the kids, and film at the same time. I just wanted to get their screams in b/c they were being so cute screaming away. The little red head cutie is Jack. He is a new addition (starting in Sept) to our clan. I watch him on Tuesdays and Thursdays. On the days he isn't here, Linda is always asking for him to come. She calls him Jack Attack, and they get along great. We were playing tickle on the second video as well. Please watch the slide in the background of the video b/c it is hilarious when Jack comes flying down the slide and lands on his butt. He popped right back up. So make sure you are watching for that. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mommymel said...

Sooo cute! I'm glad you guys had a great time. I love that place! :)