Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fire Station










































What kid doesn't love going to a fire station? I know Linda does! We took a tour of a fire station today. It is so important for kids to get this type of exposure to firefighters. If there ever is a fire in our home, I don't want Linda to be scared of firefighters when they are all suited up. We have another fire tour next week. It is a little bit of a different program next week, but we are looking forward to that too. so stay tuned and I'll get the pics up of that next week.

3 comments:

Annelise & Ethan said...

Looks like a fun field trip. Who did you guys go with?

Holly said...

I joined a group called Lil Learners on meetup.com and we went w/them. it was my first meetup and it was fun. not sure I'm going to stay w/them or not.

Anonymous said...

Love firestation tours! My Aidan wavers between wanting to be a cop or ems or nascar driver...