Friday, April 17, 2009

Busch Gardens



















































Words can not even begin to describe how much fun this child had a Busch Gardens. From the time we got there to the time we left, she was on the go. She didn't sit in her stroller at all the entire day. She had no nap, and was a perfect angel. We had such a good time. Linda and Collin (linda's 4 1/2 year old cousin) enjoyed themselves so much. Morgan(Linda's other 2 1/2 yr old cousin) had a great time too. Poor Morgan, Linda and Collin never want to hang out w/her. So she just did her own thing. I took some super cute video of Linda driving the mini bumper cars. It was priceless. I'll try to get that up sometime too. I don't even know where to start telling about the day. The whole day was great. I can't wait to go back. thank you so much to Linda's grandma and grandpa for a wonderul time.




1 comment:

Mommymel said...

I was thinking of you guys today. What wonderful weather! I'm glad all had a nice time!!!